What is RTI?
Lucknow Round Table 136 is a member of Round Table India.
Aims and Objective
- To Develop the Fellowship of young men through the medium of their business and professional occupations and community service activities.
- To encourage active and responsible citizenship by cultivating the highest ideals in business professional and civic traditions.
- To promote and further international understanding, friendship and co-operation.
- To promote the extension of the Association
- Every Rupee donated is used for Brick and Mortar construction… No Admin Costs.
- Administration cost is met by Members’ Annual Subscription Fees.
- Maximum leverage of donations deployed.
The basic objects may be summarized as the encouragement of high ethical standards in commercial life, the development of acquaintance among men in all vocations and the quickening of individual interest in everything affecting public welfare. Object c) is implemented by virtue of the fact that Round Table India (RTI) is affiliated to Round Table International whose history and activities are given in a later section of the Handbook.All Round Tables and individual members undertake to adopt the Aims and Objects as set out above.