Our Contribution to Nation Building…
“To Build a Country, build a Schoolhouse”
- Prof Amartya Sen
In 1998, Round Table India adopted ‘FREEDOM THROUGH EDUCATION’ as its National Project in pursuit of educating underprivileged children During last 15 years, we’ve built..
- 1799 Schools
- 5050 Classrooms
- At a total outlay of Rs.149.5 crores
- Impacting 12.67 lac children
- To benefit over 5.56 crore children over 25 years of life cycle of these schools
Freedom Through Education helps! CSR Program of various Corporates…
To help achieve CSR objectives effectively, with corporates, we...." Enter into an MOU for building schools on a Pan India basis. "
- Mutually identify cities / towns / states of strategic interest and build schools under this Partnership program."
- Work out the pace and road map for rolling out this partnership jointly."
- Contribute atleast equally and ensure proper deployment of the funds and timely
execution of the projects. "
- Ensure adequate checks, balances and compliances in place for proper utilisation of funds."
- Ensure permanent and prominent Branding for our partners at these schools.